Welcome to my journey, or nightmare, we'll see how it goes. If this is your first time here you might want to start at the bottom and read up.

Friday, September 3, 2010

A little privacy please?



Camping was cold and rained most of the weekend, but was with friends so still had a good time. Kept thinking how nice it would be to hang out in the camper during the rain rather than under a tarp. Hopefully by next summer that will be the reality.

So last weekend I was back at the trailer and got a lot more accomplished than I thought I would. Seems once I got the hang of pulling the staples things went much better. Got both sides and the front skin removed. I probably should have left the front skin until after the roof was removed as at this point it really started to wobble. You might also be able to see in this pic some masking tape and string literally holding the front frame falling off! I had to leave it like this Saturday night and was very worried it was going to collapse completely with a strong breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment