Welcome to my journey, or nightmare, we'll see how it goes. If this is your first time here you might want to start at the bottom and read up.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is it in?



With the help of a buddy we easily pushed the trailer into my shop. You're thinking my shop is a mess? Actually this is the most organized it's been in years. I still have an old stove, furnace, and oil tank to get rid of, but most of the stuff in the back corner is "temporary" storage for my brother and father-in-law.

It should still give me room to putter on the trailer over the winter months. My plan is to get the plywood floor down on the trailer and then use this as a work surface to repair the camper's walls. Yes, that is the camper's aluminum skin on the floor under the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment