Welcome to my journey, or nightmare, we'll see how it goes. If this is your first time here you might want to start at the bottom and read up.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I got wood!



I went to Home Depot yesterday and bought three 4'x8' sheets of 3/4" plywood for the floor. Had them cut them all down to 84" while I was there. Dude at Home Depot cut the first three sheets all at once to 74" by mistake. Glad it was him there and not me after I got home with them. While I was there I bought a 2'x4' piece of 1/4" OSB that I'll be ripping strips off of as wedges for connecting the sheets of plywood together. Also picked up a few 2"x4"s that I'll be ripping into 2"x2"s to begin repairing the wall framing. Believe it or not, this small load of lumber came to over $97. That's practically what I paid for the camper to begin with!

No comments:

Post a Comment